shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/10 Speed Scrap HERE in.....

1. Quote Originally Posted by tbcarter2002 View Post
    Hello everybody! I found myself in the wrong place. hehee I'm going to try this tonight. I've been missing the speed scraps. This has been such a busy week, though, that I don't have much ooommmphhh in me. Jenn, you sure have been quiet lately. Guess you've been busy too, huh?
    Like you would not believe!!! I've been working on another project that has required 50 and 60 hour work weeks since the middle of November...my poor family! Only 10 days left of the madness!
    I'm glad to be here with you all tonight, though!

Liz ... if that works let me know and I'll try it, too!

3. Did everyone get #1?

Ready for #2?

1. Start with 3 photos of someone special. Crop one into a circle, and the other two into smaller squares.
    2. Pick 1 paper.

4. and of course the 3 year old monster in my house will NOT go to bed LOL
    Crystal in PA

5. Quote Originally Posted by crystals622 View Post
    and of course the 3 year old monster in my house will NOT go to bed LOL
    That would just make life too easy :)

Enjoy the 3yo monster ... I blinked my eyes and my once-3yo-monster is in his second year of college!

I'm glad you are here tonight too Jenn! I hope it's ok to use the same photo and duplicate it.

Jenn ... I'm actually chatting while speed scrapping ... I've come a long way, huh?!

9. Quote Originally Posted by tbcarter2002 View Post
    I'm glad you are here tonight too Jenn! I hope it's ok to use the same photo and duplicate it.
    Sure thing!

10. Quote Originally Posted by SparkysGirl View Post
    Jenn ... I'm actually chatting while speed scrapping ... I've come a long way, huh?!

You have indeed! So glad to have you be one of the Junkies :)