shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: 12/10 Speed Scrap HERE in.....

My layout:

Thanks for hosting tonight Jenn! I know it's a lot of work ... your time is greatly appreciated!

I'm sorry I said you were mean Jenn. This was fun, though very challenging. This didn't turn out quite the way I envisioned it with all those twists and turns you threw in there but here is my layout:

Stephanie - My Special Girl

4. Here's mine:

I don't normally go so monochromatic--this one just came out that way.
    Crystal in PA

I wasn't sure if we were allowed to post our LO after the Time given, so I posted the un-finished LO just in-case. lol
    If it counts, here's my finished LO. =)
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...09_2-p0020.jpg

Well pooh. I totally missed the speed scrap. But, I was too busy this evening holding our new foster grandson. He is only 4 days old, and soooo prescious. Didn't want to let him go! Loving the layouts I've seen, and seen the prompts for all the screwballs Jenn threw at ya.

Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    Well pooh. I totally missed the speed scrap. But, I was too busy this evening holding our new foster grandson. He is only 4 days old, and soooo prescious. Didn't want to let him go! Loving the layouts I've seen, and seen the prompts for all the screwballs Jenn threw at ya.

oh Cathy -- what a wonderful gift! hope you got lots and lots of grandbaby time in.

Mine is a little late
    I crashed and only had part saved
    here is my finished page

I didn't plan my evening right and missed out on the speed scrap. I will make one of these! The layouts are beautiful ladies!

10. Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    Ok, there are FEW things that are better than a Speed Scrap....but that's DEFINITELY one of them :)

Sounds heavenly!