shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/10 Speed Scrap HERE in.....

1. Quote Originally Posted by tbcarter2002 View Post
    Wow, Jenn, how long did it take you to think up Step 3?
    LOL...actually, I used it in one of the classes I've been developing and produced this week, so I just pretty much pulled something out of my head that's been banging around in there all week :)

wow, i have to think
    but i am going with your explanation so I dont have to think too hard :)

3. It's time for .......NUMBER 4!

1. Start with 3 photos of someone special. Crop one into a circle, and the other two into smaller squares.
    2. Pick 1 paper.
    3. Use a "gallon" of your main color, a "quart" of your complementary color, and a "pint" of your accent color as you choose your elements.
    4. Use something shiny (metal, glitter, etc)

4. NOW it's really quiet....

5. just trying to pick stuff to use. I think I have too much stuff. LOL
    Crystal in PA

6. I'm going to throw this one out there, and then run hide before you all stone me, LOL.....
    If it helps, the last two are EASY!

1. Start with 3 photos of someone special. Crop one into a circle, and the other two into smaller squares.
    2. Pick 1 paper.
    3. Use a "gallon" of your main color, a "quart" of your complementary color, and a "pint" of your accent color as you choose your elements.
    4. Use something shiny (metal, glitter, etc)
    5. Use 1 element each that begins with each of the following letters: R, S, T, L, B, E

My 1 year old is taking ovveerrr. Ugh!

My Blog || My Twitter

I picked a hard subject ... my husband ... and most of my kits have nothing masculine ... so I'm struggling with "material". He'll fuss if I make a layout with him look too girly ...

OK, Jenn ... I know you've had a busy and hectic month, but now I think you're taking it out on us ...

LOL!

That last step is just plain MEAN!

Hey there, just got home from work...can I jump in?