shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/10 Speed Scrap HERE in.....

I agree!!! Mine is in her 3rd year and living with her boyfriend so I really miss her!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SparkysGirl View Post
    Enjoy the 3yo monster ... I blinked my eyes and my once-3yo-monster is in his second year of college!
    Isn't that the truth Lisa? Gee, I thought those years would never end and then I woke up one day and they were all gone (or so it seemed). Ha! Grandkids are great though. When you get tired of them, you can send them home. Hehehhe

Oh oh, it got quiet!!!

4. Wish me luck--going to force him into bed. Wonder how long he'll stay? And you're all right, he's already growing too quickly
    Crystal in PA

5. Don't let this one "throw" you!

1. Start with 3 photos of someone special. Crop one into a circle, and the other two into smaller squares.
    2. Pick 1 paper.
    3. Use a "gallon" of your main color, a "quart" of your complementary color, and a "pint" of your accent color as you choose your elements.

6. Quote Originally Posted by crystals622 View Post
    Wish me luck--going to force him into bed. Wonder how long he'll stay? And you're all right, he's already growing too quickly
    Good luck, girl!

Yeah ... I'm in that lull between wee ones and grand wee ones ... I'm enjoyin' it! But, I look forward to the grand wee ones cuz you're right Terri ... spoil 'em and send 'em packing!

Step 3: Huh?

Wow, Jenn, how long did it take you to think up Step 3?

10. Oh, I hoped that wouldn't confuse anyone...so sorry.

Think of it in terms of proportions.....one dominant color (75%?), a complementary color (20%) and an accent color (5%).....

So if I have 12 elements on my page, 9 of them will be....let's say PINK, and 2-3 of them will be maybe....seafoam, and 1 will be brown.....does that make it any clearer?