Hi all! Been a long time since we've hosted a 12x12 Quickpage Exchange but I'm back here to do just that!
Here's a new kit I created called Merry & Bright :)
If you create at least one quickpage using this kit only (and any commercial use items if you wish) and submit it, you'll be entitled to all of the quickpages submitted including these that I created...
Guidelines: UPLOADING GUIDELINES-PLEASE READ
* Each participant will submit at least 1, 12x12 quickpage but not more than 2 using this kit only (but you may include any commercial use supplies as well).
* Sign-ups are requested for this so that we know who is working on pages. Reply here to say you are planning on participating.
* Layouts should be created and saved at 12" x 12" and 300ppi starting with a transparent background. Your photo areas should be transparent when you are done.
* If you are not familiar with the process of creating a quick page, we have a couple of tutorials to help you in our forums.
* If you are unable to create a .png file, please design your quick page by creating your layout and using a white or black area (whichever is of most contrast to your layout) for the photo placements. Save your layout as a flattened .jpg file at full resolution (unless you are submitting a png file already). Please share this file and then post in this thread that you need help poking the holes for the pictures and I will help do those for you.
* Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumName_KitName_bb1.png so as an example, mine would be hollys_merrybright_qp.png.
* Post your preview of your qp page(s) at 600x600 in this thread and upload it to the Quickpage Exchange Gallery for everyone to see!
* In an effort to get you the albums much quicker after the exchange is over, please upload JUST THE FULL RESOLUTION PNG FILES to the All Year Round Merry & Bright Exchange Folder (no need to upload the preview ;)
* Toward the bottom of the screen you will see an "Upload Files" small window. Click the browse button inside there and navigate to your PNG files and choose that to upload.
* Your computer will then upload the file so it may take a minute or two. After the upload is completed, you will not see anything in this folder or even see anything to tell you it was successful but I'll let you know if there's a problem.
* Please post here that you uploaded so I can make sure it came through OK.
* Once the exchange is over, I will figure out who hasn't uploaded or has a problem with their files and when all is good will make it so that you can see all the files that everyone uploads and then you can download them!
* The submission deadline for this round is end of the day on December 28, 2009. Please have your images posted and uploaded by then so I can get them out to everyone.
Please post in this thread if you'd like to be included, and I'll add you to the list!