shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Colorado anyone?

1. A Colorado get together sounds like fun! Let me know if you put something together. I would definitely be interested in meeting you all.

2. Hi! I am in Colorado Springs, and brand new to digital scrapping. I have done paper scrapbooking for years, and am now trying to learn as much as possible with digital. I have PSE 6, and would love to meet some fellow digi-scrappers in the area for some scrap time and help along the way!

I am a SAHM of 4, I home-school, and also love to make handmade cards.

Send me a pm if anyone is in the area and interested in doing a Colorado Springs area digi-scrap!

Shelly

I am not in Colorado Springs but I was born and raised there:) I was an army brat and grew up on Ft. Carson then moved to Widefield then Skyway and then into Old Farm - it's been quite a long time (23 years) but it will always be home to me.
    Welcome to the site - great group of people and there are classes offered here so you might want to check that out!