shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: FREEware - Unzip many files at one time!!

Helen, I know this is kind of an old posting, however, just wanted to say==>THANK YOU.

I found this one today with our scavenger hunt, and what a deal. Sometimes I feel like I'm loosing my marbles unzipping files and deleting zipped files. aaahhh!

What a time saver. A million thanx

Addie

Hi Addie - You're welcome! Glad you like it! I found this a long time ago and posted it here and about a month after I posted it here I started to see the link in several other sites' newsletters too - I don't know what I would do without this! A great timesaver - the hours it saves is fantastic!

Thanks for your thanks and hope you are enjoying the scavenger hunt and all of the other fun stuff going on here this week!

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Coolscrapbook View Post
    Sometimes I feel like I'm loosing my marbles unzipping files and deleting zipped files. aaahhh!
    I have had the same problem, even with this solution, and I have now a rule, kind of like "pick up after yourself": instead of saving the zip files on my computer, I always choose the option "open the file with". Then I HAVE TO take care of it immediatly!!
    little snowflake, scrapping with the Gimp
    my blog

4. This is the most incredible piece of freeware going. I downloaded it a couple weeks ago and I'm loving it.

way too cool. Thanks for sharing... I have 3 folders of ziped files waiting to unzip...
    ~Cariann~SAHM to Cameron and Nathan: Hybrid Scrapping Mom

OMG.. this is the best find ever.

THANK YOU :) I too just unzipped a kabillion files that would have taken me weeks, if not months of sitting at my computer to unzip !!
    Rach creating as Steel City Scraps
    ------------------------------------------

Check out my blog here!

Quote Originally Posted by rachnmaddie View Post
    OMG.. this is the best find ever.

THANK YOU :) I too just unzipped a kabillion files that would have taken me weeks, if not months of sitting at my computer to unzip !!
    Great - I'm glad this helped you - I remember how thrilled I was when I found out about it and starting unzipping with it - I consider it one of my 'must have' tools now - couldn't live without it. I ended up changing the settings on the profile and just let it unzip and delete zip file at the same time. I've stopped saving zip files - probably should -but takes up so much space to keep them both.

Anyway - thanks for trying it out - and glad it helped - now you can spend all of these weeks and months scrapping instead.

Have a great weekend and welcome to GDS! I just dropped in for a few minutes before running out to do an errand - will be back in the forum later today.

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

8. WOWsers! This sounds fabulous. One quick question, does it override the current unzip extractor? or can you select the program to unzip the batch? Thanks for the best info of the day.

9. This is the greatest program ever! Yes, you can set it up to unzip the whole batch. You just tell it where the folder is that you download your zipped files to.

Quote Originally Posted by rspoutra View Post
    WOWsers! This sounds fabulous. One quick question, does it override the current unzip extractor? or can you select the program to unzip the batch? Thanks for the best info of the day.
    you can open up unzip them all and then choose the file folder where your zips are located and they will all be unzipped.