shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: December '09 Collab is here!

1. Exclamation December '09 Collab is here!

December Collab ~ Christmas Surprise!

"Christmas Surprise" comes to you in the spirit of Christmas' of Ole! This traditional style collab is so loaded with beautiful papers that you have to open up and take a look at each and every one of them to appreciate! The elements are so varied that you will be able to create layout after layout and never the two shall be even close to the same! We hope you enjoy all the beautiful Christmas fun the GDS Designers have created for you while you scrap your own family holiday memories for years to come!

Included in this kit is an wonderful double template from Andrea Gold that comes in 3 different sizes, 5 wonderful pieces of Word Art for JAB Designs, a full Alpha created by Debra Anderson and coordinating glitter styles in .asl format from Laitha's Closet! You will not want to miss out on this Collab!

There are over 530 megs that includes the following:

* 66 Papers (12 x 12)
    * 105 Elements
    * 1 Double Template Set
    * 5 coordinating WordArt pieces
    * 1 Alpha
    * 1 Set of coordinating .asl Glitter Styles

You can get it FREE just by spending $10 on a single order (excluding coupons and gift certificates) this month. When we see the order come through, we will email a coupon to get this collab absolutely FREE (takes up to 24 hours to receive the email)!
    Last edited by Debra; 12-02-2009 at 07:47 AM.

Beautiful colab kit this month. Can't wait to use it and see all the great layouts everyone creates using it.

Beautiful collab! I have been checking for it all morning. Love the variety. Can't wait to go shopping- making my list. :-)

My Blog || My Twitter

I've been waiting for this! I'm excited to create with it! YAY!

Disappointed

I made a purchase 11/17/09 that more than met the $10 or more requirement to get the November collab kit free. I have not received a coupon for the free collab kit and have had no response to 2 emails I have sent asking when I would receive my coupon.
    jakrn

Just downloaded it!!! Can't wait for the weekend!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by jakrn View Post
    I made a purchase 11/17/09 that more than met the $10 or more requirement to get the November collab kit free. I have not received a coupon for the free collab kit and have had no response to 2 emails I have sent asking when I would receive my coupon.
    jakrn
    I'm pming you now with the coupon code.. I'm terribly sorry to have had this occur. Have you checked your spam folder? Sometimes that can be the issue.

In any case.. I will make sure you have the coupon code to get yours right away...please check your private mail here @ GDS.
    Last edited by Debra; 12-03-2009 at 05:15 AM.

Gorgeous gorgeous kit! Can't wait to play with it!

9. I'm excited to see the layouts created with it!

This one really came out FABULOUS!!!
    So many different elements to choose from!!
    There are 3 layouts done so far.....we want to see more......LOL

Carola