shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Nov 28 Speed Scrap starts right HERE.....

Here's my finished lo:

Thanks for hosting Jenn!
    I used quite a bit of "artistic expression." My photos are from November of last year but in Alabama..we can barely tell there are 'seasonal changes." We wear light jackets until January or February and even then it's not that cold. So my layout was driven by how I felt at that time of year...in awe of my daughter...she was still so "new" to me.

Here's my layout:

My Blog || My Twitter

3. Great layouts everyone. I got caught up in life outside of scrappin' and haven't finished and can't now. I'll still post mine later--if I get a chance to get back to it.
    Crystal in PA

4. Quote Originally Posted by crystals622 View Post
    Great layouts everyone. I got caught up in life outside of scrappin' and haven't finished and can't now. I'll still post mine later--if I get a chance to get back to it.
    Sounds good, girl! I get the life thing...it keeps happening to me too!

I got it done (35 Min Jenn!!)...but my computer is being really slow and I am trying to get it posted. Will post it here as soon as I get it up.
    Wendy
    mom to Emily (India-11), Melody (China-9) & Steven (China-4)
    Waiting for Clarens (Haiti-2)

Here is mine....can't believe that I actually finished it in 35 min! It helps that I know all the directions already. LOL

Wendy
    mom to Emily (India-11), Melody (China-9) & Steven (China-4)
    Waiting for Clarens (Haiti-2)

Thanks Jen for the speed scrap. Here is mine.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=71417

My brain just does not work fast enough to speed scrap in the wee hours of the morning!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Last edited by irishgull; 11-28-2009 at 07:27 AM.

I'm working on mine, but having trouble cloning out a problem on the pic. LOL! I think I'll just use the other pic instead!

Ok, FINALLY Here is my speed scrap LO. http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=71433
    Last edited by Gem; 11-28-2009 at 12:34 PM.