shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Nov 28 Speed Scrap starts right HERE.....

It IS a person, but there is something else on the photo that just HAS to be there too.....can't I use "artistic interpretation" here.....LOL

Carola

May I play? I hope I'm not too late!

3. Quote Originally Posted by okekeca View Post
    It IS a person, but there is something else on the photo that just HAS to be there too.....can't I use "artistic interpretation" here.....LOL
    Absolutely!

4. Quote Originally Posted by irishgull View Post
    May I play? I hope I'm not too late!
    Welcome, Rosie! Of course you can play!

5. 1. Pick one paper OR use two papers, but blend them together
    2. Use 2-4 photos (if using less than 4, duplicate one or two, so that you have 4 pictures on your page), three very close up, and one moderately close up. Arrange the photos horizontally across your page, tilted at different angles and slightly overlapping.
    3. Pick ONE frame, and use it on your "moderate close up" photo. Position this photo so that it's "on top" in your "slightly overlapped" arrangement.
    4. Use 1-3 seasonal elements and layer underneath your photos (for example, if your photo is a fall photo, use leaves or pumpkins, etc)
    5. Use ONE (simple) element repeated several times scattered around the page, in varying sizes.

Quote Originally Posted by j_camargo6 View Post
    1. Pick one paper OR use two papers, but blend them together
    2. Use 2-4 photos (if using less than 4, duplicate one or two, so that you have 4 pictures on your page), three very close up, and one moderately close up. Arrange the photos horizontally across your page, tilted at different angles and slightly overlapping.
    3. Pick ONE frame, and use it on your "moderate close up" photo. Position this photo so that it's "on top" in your "slightly overlapped" arrangement.
    4. Use 1-3 seasonal elements and layer underneath your photos (for example, if your photo is a fall photo, use leaves or pumpkins, etc)
    LOL, I'm totally not playing by the rules anymore!!

Think I am caught up now. My brain doesn't function well in the mornings, lol.

My brain is not working this morning. It just took me forever to download the Tday photos from my computer and now I can't get the other camera to work

9. Quote Originally Posted by SlidingKat View Post
    My brain is not working this morning. It just took me forever to download the Tday photos from my computer and now I can't get the other camera to work
    Oooh, technical difficulties are so frustrating! I've had a few myself this morning and it's not even 8 am my time....I hope you get it to cooperate!

I decided to just use the card reader on the laptop to download it then I'll copy them to my HD. Although that will mess up my naming sequence.