shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Greetings from Georgia

1. Greetings from Georgia

Hello everyone! My name is Barbara - I have 2 great grown children, a precious dil, a talented sil and 2 wonderful grandchildren. I am retired and tryng to keep the old noodle working. I also have a few pictures that I am having fun playing with.

Am new to digiscrapping - and think I've found a new love! I like what I've seen of this site, so decided to join the fun and see if I can expand the old brain a little. In looking around, I see there are a lot of helpful souls here, and I like that!!!

I see you have checked out the site a bit! I know you will love this place .... check out the challenges and gallery for a bit of inspiration and if you have any questions or need help, please feel free to ask - there are tons of friendly helpful people on here to help you out!!

3. Hi Barbara and Welcome to GDS! Hope you enjoy your new found home and welcome also to the world of digiscrap-aholics! Feel free to holler anytime you have any questions! Can't wait to see your wonderful layouts and get to know you better!

I ditto what everyone else has said!!! This is an awesome place to be.... it's the only site I ever visit anymore for scrapping!!!

Stephanie

5. Welcome to the site - there is a lot to do here - with real friendly members and admin staff.