shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Love from Canada

Smile Love from Canada

I am a disabled computer techie, trying to learn digital scrapping among other things. I have a DH, 3 adult children and one precious granddaughter. Looks like a fun group so thought I would join.

Welcome to GDS!! Look around, there are some tutorials as well as plenty of challenges to help get you started in digi scrapping!

Let us know if you have any questions or need any help, there are so many helpful and friendly members here, I know you will feel right at home!

Welcome!! Am sure you will find everyone here very friendly! Check out our challenges and the gallery for lots of inspiration for your LOs :)

Thank you

Thank you for the welcome

I'm a nosy girl... and a Canadian too!!!! Where do you live? I'm in Ontario, Canada!!!!

Stephanie

Hi silverghost and welcome to GDS! I hope you are enjoying your stay & if you have any questions, feel free to ask.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

Welcome Silverghost. I too started digiscrapping after having to take a disability retirement. I have been doing it now for about 7 months and really enjoy it. Everyone here is so nice and very helpful. I am sure you will love it here at this site. And, everyone tells me there are no dumb questions so if you don't understand something all you have to do is ask. Someone around here probably has the answer for you. See you in the Gallery!

Judy

I lve in PEI and am trying to do both paper and digital. A mix of Ditial and Paper because it is what I can do quickly for a b'day gift foe my sister. Somedays I can't do digital so I make paper pages.
    Colleen

Cool... I've never been to PEI, but I have been told it is absolutely gorgeous!!! Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!

Stephanie

10. Welcome to the site - there is a lot to do here - with real friendly members and admin staff.