shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Steven's surgery

Steven's surgery

Please pray for us as Steven (age 3) has sugery on Tuesday morning. They are going to do a lip revision, lift his nose (on the one side) and also re-put in ear tubes (his current ones are falling out and his one ear is already filling with fluid, affecting his hearing....it seems to be bothering him a little too).

We will be in the hospital till about Wednesday noon (a 23 hour stay after surgery). I was told surgery would take about 2 hours and will probably be the first one of the day (7:30 or so....I will find that info out on Monday evening).

Thanks!
    Wendy
    mom to Emily (India-11), Melody (China-9) & Steven (China-4)
    Waiting for Clarens (Haiti-2)

Wendy,

I'm so sorry Steven has to go through this.. poor little fellow! He'll definitely be in my thoughts & prayers as will you too.. never easy for Mom to go through either.

Hugs

3. Hope all goes well - hugs and prayers!
    ~Photocowgirl

May Steven have a quick recovery and continue to improve!
    mslib

5. I don't know you but I will include Steven & your family in my prayers. God bless!

Wendy my thoughts and paryers will be with you and your family - all the best to little Steven:)

I'm sorry the little guy has to go through so much. I hope all goes well and he has a speedy recovery. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

I will be praying that all goes well.

Wendy,
    You and Steven are in my thoughts and prayers.

Will definitely be praying for Steven and for you - for surgery as well as after as I know that will be tought too. {{{hugs}}}