shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Posting the thank yous for freebies etc

Hybrid View

1. Posting the thank yous for freebies etc

I'm sure this is a silly question, but I can pretty much figure out most of this site Except how to post a "thank you" I have that trouble on almost every scrapbooking site on the web. Sooo please someone, take me through the thing step by step as if I were in kindergarten. So many times I want to show my gratitude but can't figure out how to post. I wonder how many others don't say thank you for that very same reason. I'm older than dirt, so be gentle. Thanks Andi

Andi,
    Most members thank the giver for the giftie within the thread where the freebie or gift is announced. When you're viewing the giver's post, you can scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click on the left hand pink button "Post Reply" just above the green box for the quick reply. That gives you a window in which to put your comments, add smilies, etc. When you're done writing, click on the green button "Submit Reply" below the box showing smilies & icons. That's all there is to it!

If you want to know how to post a PM reply thanking someone, that's another lesson . Let me know if that is something you want to know, I'll be happy to help out!