shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Fan Blinkies

Hybrid View

Fan Blinkies

I recently updated mine but they are all below the previous one & it takes up alot of space under my signature. How do you get all of the fan blinkies to go next to each other instead of under?

Just add them side by side or right after that last instead of below each one:)

I put a space between each of mine so they all don't run together.

Help Please

I have tried to put blinkie in my signature and also on my blog no success. Can someone please help i'm about to pull my hair out. Any help appreciated. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by MaLupeDel View Post
    I have tried to put blinkie in my signature and also on my blog no success. Can someone please help i'm about to pull my hair out. Any help appreciated. Thank you
    You first need to snag a blinkie from the blog (right click on the one you want, and choose "Copy Image Location"). Then go to "User CP" (middle green bar, far left) and choose "Edit signature". If there's nothing there to begin with, then click on the image icon (yellow with mountains), paste the URL in your clipboard that you copied from the blinkie-snaggin step, and click OK. When you're done adding blinkies, choose "Save Signature" and that should do it!

6. I'm gonna try that! Feel right at home here!

7. OK, let's try whether this works!

My Blog: Randje's World

"You live and learn. At any rate, you live"
    Douglas Adams