shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Easter Scavenger Hunt

1. Easter Scavenger Hunt

Hope you can find time on Easter Sunday to visit us and participate in our Easter Scavenger Hunt around the site. We'll have lots of goodies for you to find!

Last edited by Debra; 04-07-2007 at 02:00 PM.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Wink

Yum, I think I taste the chocolate bunnies! I plan on being home in the morning on Sunday--I will check in then to try this. I'm not usually too good at scavenger hunts though.

Sounds fun! I'll be there.

We have started spending easter with a friends family. His grandma makes dinner and even gets us all chocolate bunnies at our place settings. I love it i feel like such an kid. Except my childhood sucked. So this is better. :) I think im gonns take the cam and annoy everyone. :) I hope no one minds. I hope the easter fun dosent end too early cause I would hate to miss it.

5. Oh man those chocolate bunnies look real enough to eat.
    Visit my totally new Blog

6. What times will you be able to play. I will be gone for the day but I could be here at night!

Sounds like fun - I will have to make time in between watching my kids and grandkids hunt for eggs and gorge themselves on ham.

OH love those bunnies, and I can't wait to play.
    Beth

OMGoodness!!!! You bet I'll find time (some time) to join in!!!! LOVE that kit!!!!

10. FYI, that's not a kit :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.