shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: My Introduction

1. Talking My Introduction

Hello all!

My name is Sarah. I am mother to three year old twin boys David and Matthew who are making my hair turn gray. My wonderful husband of five years is Paul. We reside in Michigan.

I've been scrabooking for oh, 10 years now. I LOVE it. I much perfer hands on but I am getting into the digital part of it somewhat.

I look forward to getting to know everyone and learn my way around.
    Sarah
    Wife to Paul 6/12/04
    Mom to twins David & Matthew 8/2/06

Hi Sarah! Welcome to GDS. You must have your hands full for sure. Look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery.

Welcome, Sarah, glad you found us! Lots of fun things to do here, and friendly people to meet, so join right in! Look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery.

Hi and welcome to gds! Am sure you will love it hre - everyone is very friendly :)

Hi Sarah and welcome to GDS!! The GREAT thing about digital is that there are no little "thingys" that children love to get into and play with!!! I love digital and GDS is fabulous!!!

Hi Sarah! Twin Boys ... whew! I have a hunch that once you get used to the speed and flexibility of digi scrap ... you're gonna be hooked! I started about seven months ago, and I confess-I adore it! There are wonderful friendly and helpful folks here at GDS ... you found the right place to get started. I can't wait to see you start posting layouts in the gallery! Welcome to GDS!

Nice to have you!

Welcome To GDS Sarah!! You will find with kids, digital is the way to go!! I did paper scrapping for many years and switched 2.5 years ago....and never looked back!! We switched to digital photos about 6 years ago, so it is much easier than printing out all the photos too.
    Wendy
    mom to Emily (India-11), Melody (China-9) & Steven (China-4)
    Waiting for Clarens (Haiti-2)

10. Great to meet you Sarah & welcome to GDS!