shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Customer Appreciation Collab program! Check it out!

What a fabulous idea. Thanks!

2. WOW! AWESOME!

[just wish I'd known about it before I placed that really BIG order yesterday ... lol ... would have broken that up into smaller orders 'cause I think I busted the bottom right out of my digiscrap budget for the month. but the deals were too good to pass up ...]

3. I hear ya there, I did the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by suseadoodle View Post
    WOW! AWESOME!

[just wish I'd known about it before I placed that really BIG order yesterday ... lol ... would have broken that up into smaller orders 'cause I think I busted the bottom right out of my digiscrap budget for the month. but the deals were too good to pass up ...]

Isn't this an awesome program... especially if you wanted one of the past collabs which until now were gone FOREVER after the first month!!

WOW Great deal!!

yes, such a great program to be able to grab previous kits you may have missed! Just wait till you see the February collab kit!!

7. Can we still do this? or can you bring this promo back? PLEASE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FoxyFox View Post
    Can we still do this? or can you bring this promo back? PLEASE!!!!!!
    Yes you sure can.... the program hasn't been discontinued....it's always available!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

I really like this program!! I've just applied for my first "past" collab.
    Can't wait till the coupon code arrives. Thanks for making this possible.

Just sent of the email for my first "past" collab. Thankyou for running this program for us
    "Ever stop to think..... and forget to start again?" My Blog