shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone

Hi, I'm new here. Just happen to stumble on the website when browsing one day and I really think I'm hooked. Have never tried digital scrapbooking until yesterday. It's so much fun!

I'm from Pennsylvania. I'm a mom to 4 boys. I own a bunch of websites. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

2. Welcome, Michelle!
    So glad you found us...and can't wait to see your pages in the gallery! It took me about a millisecond to get hooked too :)

Make yourself at home!

Welcome to GDS, Michelle! Lots of things to do here, challenges and games to join in on, and lots of friendly people. Glad you found us!

Hello and welcome to GDS. Surfing is exactly how I got into digital scrapbooking too and I was also hooked in a second--well the blink of an eye. I'm still learning lots and this is a great place to learn from. Enjoy your stay and have fun

Hi and welcome to GDS. You definitely stumbled upon the Best Digi site ever. Look forward to seeing your lo's in the gallery.

6. Hello, and welcome to GDS.