Scrap N' Chat starts in 40 minutes in the Chat Room!
I may drop in to see what is going on, but I really don't think I can get anything made! I am babysitting 3 kids and it will be lunch time. The kids are almost 3, almost 2, and a 1 1/2 year old, so they really can't go unsupervised!
The nice thing about the Scrap N' Chat, catschwartz, is that you have until MIDNIGHT to get your layout done!
Originally Posted by catschwartz
Excited to see you there!
Hope to pop in for a few minutes.
I am going to miss it, I am at work on my phone... Hope you all have fun!!
Sorry we missed ya, Tronesia! Hope you can make it next time!
Post your layout in the Miscellaneous Gallery and link it back here in this thread....be sure and give us lots of juicy details in your description!
Thanks for coming! I hope you had fun...I sure did!
Posting bonuses and gift certificate winner announcement will go out in a couple of days (gotta give myself a window, LOL)
I am so sad I missed it! Oh well, next time! Can't wait to see the layouts!
Oh... noooooooooo..... I was painting and plastering and totally forgot about this. UGH!!! I wanted to be there, too!!
Wow - looks like I'm the first one done! This was my first Scrap and Chat - thought it was really fun.
Here's my LO: Love Bears All Things
Here's what I used:
1) date element (combined it with #14 sign/label/tag)
2) trio of colors = teal, dk orange and lighter orange (pulled it from the gradient paper I used as background)
3) & 4) combined - turned my greenery/flowers into vellumn
5) wordart - combined text with an element
6) glitter or metal - chain and staples
7) frame - used just on one photo for focus
8) worn/torn/folded paper - used under one of the photos
9) ribbons/stitching - ribbon wrapped on one photo - also used stitching
10) polka dots - one of the photos has a paper under it with polka dots
11) gradient - background paper
12) B & W - turned 2 of the photos into B/W
13) something cute - the bear in my wordart
14) sign/label/tag - combined with #1
15) multiple photos - used 5 photos
16) layers - papers layered under 4 of the photos
17) something suspended - the focal photo
18) edge treatment - used an overlay on the right and bottom edge of background
19) something unexpected - jeweled elephant in center of photos
20) item of choice - flower and clip on the chain in upper lt of LO
Last edited by californiateri; 10-28-2009 at 02:05 PM.