shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Speed Scrap w/Chanin on Friday, Oct. 30 @ 9pm EST

Here's mine...only 5 minutes late
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=69063
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. um ... I M N idjit!
    DId the whole speed scrap with the wrong folder of kits open! Gotta redo it with GDS kits now. (I kept wondering why certain kits didn't show up -- like the alphas I just knew should have been there -- but thought maybe I hadn't imported them into the scrapping software yet --- DUH!) **shakes head**
    gonna redo and then load **sigh**

Don't go! Retiring is over-rated. I'll certainly miss you.

I know I am late, late start, late to get it done, but thought I would post it anyways

Inflammables

Thanks Chanin for the SS!!

Better late than never...I got distracted by DH. He was fascinated at looking at the baby pics of himself. LOL!!

Here is baby boy kurt.

Have a safe Halloween everyone!!

6. oy! FireFox is driving me nuts ...
    but ... I am really late with this because I AM nuts already -- used kits from the wrong place to produce my LO (and finishing just a couple of minutes before "times up" ...) -- so re-did in just under an hour but ... I may end up doing it again (tomorrow maybe ... we'll see)
    Here's what I finally ended up with (and firefox crashed while trying to load it --grrrrr):

Thanks Chanin for this great template and sorry to see you retire. Best wishes!

(Here's my re-do:)
    Last edited by suseadoodle; 10-30-2009 at 09:40 PM.