Results 121 to 130 of 176
10-30-2009, 05:58 PM #121
A purple monkey, how cute!
10-30-2009, 05:59 PM #122
10-30-2009, 06:00 PM #123
10-30-2009, 06:00 PM #124
It's really cute and I don't have it.
10-30-2009, 06:02 PM #125
OOOooo- I WANT that kit!!!!
10-30-2009, 06:03 PM #126
I like it too!
10-30-2009, 06:03 PM #127
Last step girls!!!
1. Download this template. It is .psd format, so if you don't have Photoshop, just do your best to copy the format. Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?22zhmomn4oe
2. Find 1-9 pics for your LO and put them in whatever blocks you want!
3. Get at 3-5 papers for your page, 1 of them must be plain - Then use them on your page wherever you want to fill in the template.
4. Use stitches on your page in at least 4 places.
5. Use 5 DIFFERENT elements on your page. That means that you can't use the same element 5 times, there has to be 5 different elements (although, once you have used your 5, you can repeat them if you choose to do so)
6. Add a title using an alpha.
7. Add a date, journaling, or whatever you think your LO needs to be complete!
When you are finished, go upload your LO to the Speed Scrap Gallery. Then come back here and post to let me know you have finished!!
10-30-2009, 06:04 PM #128Supreme Team Alumni
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
That is too darling. I do not have it, either.
wife, mother of 2 children and three cats
10-30-2009, 06:05 PM #129
10-30-2009, 06:06 PM #130GDS Addict
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
Got my elements & title done.