shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Styles ?

That's a great tip Katie. I'm going to be upgrading to CS5 shortly, so I'm glad I'm aware of that now!

2. I have wondered about this too! Great answers here! Thanks for all the help!

There's a program called Add-O-Matic that can add the styles automatically to Photoshop Elements. It's not very expensive. You just drag the styles to the program Add-O-Matic window and it puts them in the right place so they will open in PSE. I use it to test styles that I am going to sell to make sure they work with PSE. I love it and it saves a lot of time. Here is a link for it:

http://www.graficalicus.com/graffish...products_id=37

The tip works in CS4 too -- it makes things so much easier
    You can also load actions that way as well. Saves time in having to search
    them out in the photoshop folder.

My CS2 crashed so much, that I had to create a "style" that included everything. It was time consuming, but so worth it. Since my HD died, it was easy to go back to that "master style" and have the basics (like my shadows and a few favorite styles). It also helps when photoshop crashes and everything goes back to the default.

5. Ghgj

That's a great tip Katie. I'm going to be upgrading to CS5 shortly, so I'm glad I'm aware of that now!