shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Where in the World are You?

1. Hi all! I'm from Texas (the panhandle), but we've lived in Asia for about 7 1/2 years now--6 in Japan and 1 1/2 in Seoul, Korea. I'm happy to have found this site and looking forward to getting to know everyone!

~Melissa

Quote Originally Posted by mummyof8boys View Post
    I am an Australian living in Singapore
    Poor thing! You are seriously outnumbered! lol *nerd

Quote Originally Posted by marinfit View Post
    hi all.. I'm originally Indonesian but now I live in cheongju, 2 hours by car from the Seoul,capital of South Korea
    Hello, neighbor!

2. i'm in alberta, canada!

3. Hello Girls my name is SUE*****How Do You Do***** Johnny Cash
    The MIDWEST RULES!!!
    Here's the score board: Born Olathe KS, Raised in Wellsville KS, Transplanted by Occupational Transfer Hutchinson, KS. LilDavis Lives in Wichita, 60 Miles from Hutchinson. Cheryl57 lives in KC,MO, 175 mile from Hutchinson KS, which is 20 miles from where I was born and 40 miles from where I graduated from High School. Great to live in America's Prairie!

hello everyone. I'm Shawna mom to 5 kids from Oklahoma.

Quote Originally Posted by mamashawnato5 View Post
    hello everyone. I'm Shawna mom to 5 kids from Oklahoma.
    Hi Shawna and welcome to GDS. I live in southeastern Oklahoma & it's good to see another from OK here.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

Wow,, after seeing where everyone is from I feel really boring,, I'm from Jackson, New Jersey. Originally born and raised in Staten Island, New York. Moved here in 1999 because of my hubbies (then fiance) job. Now I work here and he travels back and forth to NY due to changing jobs.

To answer Debra's question I have one friend that I can digiscrap with. She's in the process of buying a laptop now so hopefully {keepin my fingers crossed} she can come over and we can scrap soon.

Off to work I go (I work nights 11p-7a)
    Tara
    To visit my blog click the Pineapples Post blinkie below.

7. Quote Originally Posted by blacktmmm View Post
    Hi all! I'm from Texas (the panhandle), but we've lived in Asia for about 7 1/2 years now--6 in Japan and 1 1/2 in Seoul, Korea. I'm happy to have found this site and looking forward to getting to know everyone!

~Melissa
    hi Melissa... its good to know someone in this forum live nearby..!!!
    http://marinfit.blogspot.com/

I am from Utah and I digiscrap w/ my best friend and my mom, both of whom I am working on to get over here.

Hi, I live in Port Hope, Ontario, Canada. I am about 1 hour east of Toronto.

Going to post my intro now.
    Dawn

10. Hi I'm from Logan, Qld