shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 16 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Where in the World are You?

1. Hello everyone, my names Lisa and i'm from England,UK.

2. Smile

Hello,
    my name is Marynia and I'm Polish.
    I'm new in here

Smile

I'm Danese from Utah

4. Hi everyone...I'm from the Caribbean.

My name is Mona and I live in Austria, near Vienna
    Love - Callista

Proudly creating for:

6. i'm new here, my name is Boland and im from Dorset uk.

from

Michigan born and raised, Oxford home town
    I am from Oxford, Michigan. Born and raised. Live in the house I was raised in.

Northern suburbs of Chicago...just south of the Wisconsin border.
    Hi to all,
    I'm new to this site. I've traveled a lot, but my roots are planted in the Chicago Area (Northern Suburbs just south of the Wisconsin border, USA), along with lots of family and many friends. I look forward to learning and sharing with all of you.
    Nanci
    Happy Scrapping
    Nanci
    Wife of one terrific guy for 40 years
    Mom of Rebecca (David), Staci (Terry), Brooke (Clayton), Adam (Julie) & Charlie (the dog)
    Gramma to Maxwell, Emma, Kai & Forest
    "Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks." ~Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bayou Bev View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm been living in the Lafayette, Louisiana area for a couple of years now. Anybody else here from Louisiana? I've been scrapping for several years, but really don't know a lot about digiscraping. It looks like fun.
    That's where I'm from. Lafayette Even

10. Hi I'm Bobbi from Kailua, Kona. Raised in Hawaii but have lived in Germany and the mainland US for many years - 15 of those years was in Oklahoma. Our grown kids still live there. Husband and I recently retired to beautiful Kona. We plan to spend half the year here and half the year on the road in the mainland in our new mini motorhome. I've scraped for several years but discovered digital scarping about a year ago and that was the end of paper.