shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Where in the World are You?

1. hi all.. I'm originally Indonesian but now I live in cheongju, 2 hours by car from the Seoul,capital of South Korea

northern Indiana
    I feel so boring. Can come live with you guys???

3. Happy Holidays from Wichita, KS! I hope it is a wonderful one for you and yours.

4. Gee Not many in the U.S .- Thats wonderful seeing where everyone is from!

I'm Robbi from the Desert of Southern California....Born and Raised here too :)

US

I am from the Heartland, KC, Missouri, USA!

6. Talking

Hey Everyone! I'm about 1 hour north of Madison, Wisconsin!

7. Smile lisav071

Hi Everyone!

Lisa here from Australia - Wagga Wagga (middle of nowhere) NSW. Nice meeting you all.

Cheers :)

8. Im born & raised in Denmark - living in beautiful Crete, Greece for 9 years now.

I'm Jennifer from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada!

Jennifer

I'm originally from Anchorage, Alaska - lived in Colorado for 16 years now - my hubby and I are toying around with the idea of moving back to Alaska.

Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    Its amazing how we are all over the place! Do any of you have friends who digiscrap in the "real" world?
    I only have one friend who digi scraps, and she was so kind to send me a gift certificate from here for Christmas! (THANKS, JUDY!!!)
    Last edited by ckbymommy; 01-01-2007 at 07:18 PM. Reason: because I can't spell, LOL!!