shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Where in the World are You?

Hi Edna!! Welcome to GDS!! You have some adorable layouts on your blog!
    Can't wait to see some more!

thank you very much. so sweet of you.
    DODIEGONZALES
    I proudly create for
    Ilonka's Scrapbook Designs

i'am peruvian but i am in living in Rome, ITaly

4. I am from Brasil... Living near São Paulo...

Blog & Blog Digital

.: Twitter :. .: Facebook :.

Coragem não é ausência do medo, mas o julgamento que algo é mais importante que o medo.
    Courage is not absence of the fear, but the judgement that something is more important than the fear.

Hi Adriana!

Welcome to GDS! It's a super friendly place. Just hosting a speed scrap right now, so I know some of the ladies are busy! I must say, one of the things on my bucket list is to visit Brazil! Going to make it happen one day!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Darlene Currie View Post
    Hi Adriana!

Welcome to GDS! It's a super friendly place. Just hosting a speed scrap right now, so I know some of the ladies are busy! I must say, one of the things on my bucket list is to visit Brazil! Going to make it happen one day!
    Thanks for the welcoming message, Darlene...

I will take a look on the Speed Scrap, but I am not sure if I will be able to join... It is almost 1AM and I just quit working for today...

You'd love Brasil... I know I am a little suspect to say anything, but Brasil is a wonderful place to know (I don't know all the places here I'd like yet), and to live as well... :)

hugs

Blog & Blog Digital

.: Twitter :. .: Facebook :.

Coragem não é ausência do medo, mas o julgamento que algo é mais importante que o medo.
    Courage is not absence of the fear, but the judgement that something is more important than the fear.

Glad this was bumped! When I originally posted way back when, I was in England, but am now in Sweden and loving it, despite the cold!!!

Im Dea from Greenville NC, but i was born and raised in Washington State and thank you for having me @ GDS :]

9. I´m Cissi from Sweden!!

Quote Originally Posted by GripDesign View Post
    I´m Cissi from Sweden!!
    yeay! Someone else enjoying the snow!!!