shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Where in the World are You?

I am from Perth Western Australia but I was born in Adelaide (South Australia) and moved to Perth in 2001 after I met my now DH online :)

Cheers
    Kelly
    Mad Mum of 3 wonderful kids ...

Emma (13), Jack (10) & Asha (4)

Why is it called 'after dark' when it really is 'after light'?

Quote Originally Posted by KellsBells View Post
    after I met my now DH online :)

Cheers
    Thats so cool!! I have a friend who met her dh on-line, but you don't hear of very many, or at least, not many that work! I have friends who I met on-line, and then met in real life and we all got on just as well as we did on-line - in fact, 2 of them are my cyber-mummies!!! lol!!

Now, I just need to meet my future dh on here - more chance of meeting him on-line than in real life cos I spend so much time on here!! lol!!

[QUOTE=twirlyjoy;5792]2 of them are my cyber-mummies!!! lol!!QUOTE]

I have to know ... what are cyber-mummies

originally born and raised in Montreal, I have lived the last 30 years in Calgary Alberta Canada
    Liz / Calgary

Born, raised, and still living in South Dakota!!

I'm from Jacksonville, Fl. and I'm definitely interested in this site! Seems like it'll be fun!

You will love this site, Sarah... it's definitely a lot of fun!!!

Stephanie

[QUOTE=ckbymommy;5796]
    Quote Originally Posted by twirlyjoy View Post
    2 of them are my cyber-mummies!!! lol!!QUOTE]

I have to know ... what are cyber-mummies
    ok, might have mucked up cos of the English spelling!! Maybe it should read 'cybermommies'!! Basically, almost 2 years ago, I went through a really rough time - split with my husband etc etc, and Wendy and Marcie were there for me throughout it all. My Mum died of cancer 4 years ago, and I really missed her, and they stepped in and listened to me like my Mom would have done had she still been around. And, seeing as at the time, I hadn't met them in real life, only on-line, they became my cyber-mommies!! Is that about as clear as mud now??!!

As clear as mud to me, Joy!!! They are the best cybermommies ever!!! I love Marcie and Wendy to bits too!!! And of course you too!!! It was so awesome meeting you... but you already know that!!!

Stephanie

Sheffield Alabama *yay*<-----sarcasism

I'm ready to go home...Home being Lafayette Louisiana