store forum gallery blog sitemap home facebook pinterest twitter
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647
    Hello Vesi and welcome to GDS!!

Hi everyone! I'm from Indiana. Although I'm not new here, I haven't been here in a couple of years so thought I'd post on a few threads. Good to be scrapping again. Mojo is slowly, very slowly, waking up!

i live in the Netherlands :)

I live in Louisiana and have been cleaning OUTSIDE today; it's in the seventies here (but not for long). I have been scrapbooking since I was a teen; I am now 58. About six years ago I began digital scrapbooking and currently serve on the CTs for three designers.
    I've been bored lately and chose to check out new sites and others' scrapping/art. I am not artistic, but I tried mixed media canvas art for the first time this week. It's on my fireplace!
    Thank you so much for accepting me into your group.
    Lori

Welcome to GDS, we are a very friendly lot!!

Hi, my name is Elizabeth, I am from Glasgow in Scotland. I originally started scrapbooking around 3 years ago when I discovered Digital Scrapbook Artist (now known as Craft Artist). My main focus has been on card design and manufacture for my business but have swayed back to scrapbooking lately.

Welcome ladies and wonderful to read how diverse we digiscrappers are. Hope to see you do the GDS Challenges where we do have fun.

Proudly creating for Dana's Footprint Digital Design, Ginger's Scraps N Pixels

Yes - a bit HUGE welcome to our new members. So glad to have you aboard. There's always lots going on and if you ever have any questions, we're always here to help!