shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Where in the World are You?

1. Georgia here

2. hello from France, Burgundy :)
    I work with psp10 and I try to learn CS5

3. Ponchatoula, Louisiana - a very small town on the Northshore of New Orleans.

4. Where in the World...

Hi,

I've lived on Florida's exciting Space coast for 30 years, but am originally from the beautiful north shore of Lake Superior in Minnesota, and also have lived several years in Texas. My only regret is not having been able to travel to other countries, so I love hearing about them and seeing pictures of them through other scrappers work!

Celea

Hi, I am Els from the Netherlands!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Els AW View Post
    Hi, I am Els from the Netherlands!
    Glad to see you here!!! I have an ancestral line from Norway- never been to that part of the world but hear Netherlands are special!

7. Quote Originally Posted by celea View Post
    Hi,

I've lived on Florida's exciting Space coast for 30 years, but am originally from the beautiful north shore of Lake Superior in Minnesota, and also have lived several years in Texas. My only regret is not having been able to travel to other countries, so I love hearing about them and seeing pictures of them through other scrappers work!

Celea
    Celea, what part of Tx? And your name is pretty and unique- any story there?

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    Glad to see you here!!! I have an ancestral line from Norway- never been to that part of the world but hear Netherlands are special!
    Thanks! Yes, our country is special, or at least we Dutch people think it is LOL!

First of september my husband and I fly to Denver, rent a car and drive up to Los Angeles, stopping by at Palm Springs to visit my uncle and cousin.
    Looking foreward to that!

Els AW
    the Netherlands

Hello,
    I'm from a small medieval village, south-west France.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Kallie G View Post
    Ponchatoula, Louisiana - a very small town on the Northshore of New Orleans.
    Welcome Kallie
    I have never been to your part of the world but have heard the name so will have to google map it today.