shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Where in the World are You?

1. Louisville, KY, USA

Kim Conley from Louisville, KY, which is home to the Kentucky Derby, Muhammad Ali, and Phil Simms.

Welcome Kim! Isn't is home to the Louisville slugger baseball bats too. Glad you found GDS!

Welcome to GDS Kim! We've got lots to offer here and I know you'll love this forum! :)

4. Quote Originally Posted by Darlene Currie View Post
    Welcome Kim! Isn't is home to the Louisville slugger baseball bats too. Glad you found GDS!
    How odd that I didn't even mention home of the Louisville Slugger and the world's largest bat since my two youngest children play on five different baseball/softball teams! LOL

5. Quote Originally Posted by kconley214 View Post
    How odd that I didn't even mention home of the Louisville Slugger and the world's largest bat since my two youngest children play on five different baseball/softball teams! LOL
    P.S. I have subscribed to your blog. I love using templates since I am just beginning digi scrapbooking. Thank you for the freebie and the links.

Omaha, Nebraska here, but originally from Norway.

Quote Originally Posted by kconley214 View Post
    So cool - my little guy has an official Louisville Slugger bat with his name on it - my husband had a conference a couple years ago in Louisville and he stopped by the museum for a tour and a gift. I also have some wood pieces that were part of Official Alex Rodriguez bats they were making during his tour - he's my favorite! ;) Welcome!

IM From Australia

9. I'm here in sunny, hot, southern California, in Long Beach. I need to go shopping today, but I'm not looking forward to it. Can't get up the will to even blow dry my hair!

Quote Originally Posted by Precepts & Promises View Post
    I'm here in sunny, hot, southern California, in Long Beach. I need to go shopping today, but I'm not looking forward to it. Can't get up the will to even blow dry my hair!
    Welcome and happy to have you here! It was crazy hot here in Southern Illinois last week, but this week we can breath again. Crazy weather going on everywhere.