store forum gallery blog sitemap home facebook pinterest twitter
Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 468
  1. #301
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Qualicum Beach BC, Canada
    Posts
    9,488
    YAY!! Vancouver Island RAWKS!! which city? I was raised in Port Alberni but now I'm living in Australia.. both sons are in Courtenay, my Mom is in Qualicum Beach and my sister is in Victoria!

    Welcome to GDS.. the best most up to date and friendly community on the net!!

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Qualicum Beach BC, Canada
    Posts
    9,488
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Pastor 2010 View Post
    I'm Kim and recently moved from West Africa to Katy Texas. I have no idea what digital scrapbooking is.
    Digi~scrapping is like regular scrapping but no mess, no paper, no glue, no $$$$ ... you take your photos and scrap them on your computer using paper and elements also stored on your computer (to start out, there are heaps of freebies available) and you end up with great pages!!

    Need help getting started? We got a great tutorial section located under *resources* in the forum. and we're always ready and willing to lend a hand with any info you need!

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Island, BC Canada
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrappinsass View Post
    YAY!! Vancouver Island RAWKS!! which city? I was raised in Port Alberni but now I'm living in Australia.. both sons are in Courtenay, my Mom is in Qualicum Beach and my sister is in Victoria!
    [I] am in Victoria, my sister and mom are in Qualicum. We just moved back after being in Ottawa for 9+ years and I don't miss it all! Funny thought - Port Alberni is one of our choices for retirement.
    Last edited by pacific; 03-12-2010 at 04:41 PM. Reason: adding
    Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower. ~Albert Camus

  4. #304
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    7

    Milwaukee, WI

    Milwaukee - Beer, Morotcycles, Great Lakes and oh, don't forget "the Fonz" and "Laverne and Shirley"

  5. #305
    Quote Originally Posted by Darlene Currie View Post
    Hey I'm from just outside of Vancouver, BC and totally Canadian (eh). Looking forward to the Olympics here in a few short months. Anyone from near here?
    Hi Darleen
    My name is Karen. I'm from Langley BC. Canada. I've seen your posts scattered on the site so you seem familiar to me already. I didn't know you were really close to me. LOL

  6. #306
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    9,630
    Quote Originally Posted by Kythe View Post
    Hi Darleen
    My name is Karen. I'm from Langley BC. Canada. I've seen your posts scattered on the site so you seem familiar to me already. I didn't know you were really close to me. LOL
    Hi Karen. Welcome to GDS, I see you recently joined. It's a very friendly site. So you're in Langley - that's too weird. Normally if you get someone within 300 miles that's considered close! Are you in Brookswood? I know a few people that live up that way - I'm near Willowbrook Mall. Cheers!


  7. #307
    Quote Originally Posted by Darlene Currie View Post
    Hi Karen. Welcome to GDS, I see you recently joined. It's a very friendly site. So you're in Langley - that's too weird. Normally if you get someone within 300 miles that's considered close! Are you in Brookswood? I know a few people that live up that way - I'm near Willowbrook Mall. Cheers!
    oh wow are we close or what? I'm over by Walmart. LOL

  8. #308
    Hello,
    I'm new from Twickenham, UK. part of greater London but about as far west as you can go.

  9. #309
    Hi, jmhawkes, I went to school very near there--just outside of Teddington. But a loooong time ago... Welcome to the site!


  10. #310
    I stumbled on your site because I was looking for a link to a safe ABR viewer. I have searched the threads as best I can, but can't find anything. From what I have found on the web, many are full of malware. http://abrviewer.sourceforge.net is one of the ones that sounds like it's safe. Do you have any suggestions?
    I love Twickers. Next stop probably Houston and I will go there kicking and screaming.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •