shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Where in the World are You?

YAY!! Vancouver Island RAWKS!! which city? I was raised in Port Alberni but now I'm living in Australia.. both sons are in Courtenay, my Mom is in Qualicum Beach and my sister is in Victoria!

Welcome to GDS.. the best most up to date and friendly community on the net!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Pastor 2010 View Post
    I'm Kim and recently moved from West Africa to Katy Texas. I have no idea what digital scrapbooking is.
    Digi~scrapping is like regular scrapping but no mess, no paper, no glue, no $$$$ ... you take your photos and scrap them on your computer using paper and elements also stored on your computer (to start out, there are heaps of freebies available) and you end up with great pages!!

Need help getting started? We got a great tutorial section located under *resources* in the forum. and we're always ready and willing to lend a hand with any info you need!

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappinsass View Post
    YAY!! Vancouver Island RAWKS!! which city? I was raised in Port Alberni but now I'm living in Australia.. both sons are in Courtenay, my Mom is in Qualicum Beach and my sister is in Victoria!
    [I] am in Victoria, my sister and mom are in Qualicum. We just moved back after being in Ottawa for 9+ years and I don't miss it all! Funny thought - Port Alberni is one of our choices for retirement.
    Last edited by pacific; 03-12-2010 at 03:41 PM. Reason: adding
    Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower. ~Albert Camus

Milwaukee, WI

Milwaukee - Beer, Morotcycles, Great Lakes and oh, don't forget "the Fonz" and "Laverne and Shirley"

5. Quote Originally Posted by Darlene Currie View Post
    Hey I'm from just outside of Vancouver, BC and totally Canadian (eh). Looking forward to the Olympics here in a few short months. Anyone from near here?
    Hi Darleen
    My name is Karen. I'm from Langley BC. Canada. I've seen your posts scattered on the site so you seem familiar to me already. I didn't know you were really close to me. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Kythe View Post
    Hi Darleen
    My name is Karen. I'm from Langley BC. Canada. I've seen your posts scattered on the site so you seem familiar to me already. I didn't know you were really close to me. LOL
    Hi Karen. Welcome to GDS, I see you recently joined. It's a very friendly site. So you're in Langley - that's too weird. Normally if you get someone within 300 miles that's considered close! Are you in Brookswood? I know a few people that live up that way - I'm near Willowbrook Mall. Cheers!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Darlene Currie View Post
    Hi Karen. Welcome to GDS, I see you recently joined. It's a very friendly site. So you're in Langley - that's too weird. Normally if you get someone within 300 miles that's considered close! Are you in Brookswood? I know a few people that live up that way - I'm near Willowbrook Mall. Cheers!
    oh wow are we close or what? I'm over by Walmart. LOL

8. Hello,
    I'm new from Twickenham, UK. part of greater London but about as far west as you can go.

Hi, jmhawkes, I went to school very near there--just outside of Teddington. But a loooong time ago... Welcome to the site!

10. I stumbled on your site because I was looking for a link to a safe ABR viewer. I have searched the threads as best I can, but can't find anything. From what I have found on the web, many are full of malware. http://abrviewer.sourceforge.net is one of the ones that sounds like it's safe. Do you have any suggestions?
    I love Twickers. Next stop probably Houston and I will go there kicking and screaming.