shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 24 of 47 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Where in the World are You?

1. Wish I had seen this sooner - this is fabulous! I love seeing the names from all over the globe.

I am from sunny northern California (Paradise, yep that's the name of the towm) but now live near Portland Oregon. I noticed only one other Oregonian in my trek through reading every name from page 1 to this page 24.

I do have a scrap pal - my daughter Rabecca who lives about 3 miles from me and we're loving it! I have a daughter who lives in Sacramento (noticed two ladies here from there) and my mother-in-law is in Fairfield CA (noticed Kimberly Schlehahn is from there - Hi Kimberly!

Hi Y'all!
    Mary

2. Hello from South Carolina, USA

Hi! I am from upstate South Carolina, USA.

Sydney, Australia

Hi, I'm from northern Louisiana.

im from hillsboro.ohio

6. I am from, Las Vegas, Nevada and I only get to meet my virtual friends when they come to play!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eri View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I'm Dorota from Poland (Gorzˇw Wielkopolski -are you able to pronounce it? ) . Nice to see everyone!
    Dzien Dobry, Pozdrowienia z Australia

maggie wojak

hello Greetings

Quote Originally Posted by lifesaver View Post
    Sydney, Australia
    hi and welcome i just joined myself.

I am from Cypress TX just outside of Houston. But, we are moving to Tyler, TX soon.

10. Hi, I'm Cathy and I live in Thunder Bay, ON (Canada)..lived for many years in Largo, FL (near St.Pete) and Frankfort, KY where one of my sons still lives. I love this site and I love digital scrapbooking!