store forum gallery blog sitemap home facebook pinterest twitter
Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Hey, I love Fashion Bug! LOL. I could really spend a lot of time in there.

Hugs,
    Theresa

Me, too, Theresa - I think I actually brought home about 27 cents a week, 'cause I spent the rest of it on clothes. The colors that summer were mustard and black - I must have had 35 outfits in that color scheme - of course I wouldn't be caught dead in half those outfits now - actually I'd probably be locked up if I showed up in public dressed that way - the things you can get away with when you're 21 are not exactly the same things you can get away with when you're 38. ...
    My blog - where everything is Absolute Poppycock

3. Joplin, MO

Quote Originally Posted by ABitDaffy View Post
    Me, too, Theresa - I think I actually brought home about 27 cents a week, 'cause I spent the rest of it on clothes. The colors that summer were mustard and black - I must have had 35 outfits in that color scheme - of course I wouldn't be caught dead in half those outfits now - actually I'd probably be locked up if I showed up in public dressed that way - the things you can get away with when you're 21 are not exactly the same things you can get away with when you're 38. ...
    I went there recently with my sister in law who is 22 (i'm about to turn 29) so there isn't a huge difference in age. Her goal was to get me outfitted in clothes that didn't age me so much. When I came home my DH nearly passed out...Needless to say we took a lot of the items back and traded for more "mommy and wife" appropriate clothing. They weren't revealing or anything but he didn't like them. Too funny.

Hugs,
    Theresa

Quote Originally Posted by smforeman@cableone.net View Post
    Joplin, MO
    Hello Joplin MO from KC MO!

Hugs,
    Theresa

Everyone is from cool places, and I'm only from Provo, Utah. :( But I love it here. I love to travel and I think my next travelling place will be Australia/NZ or Finland/Denmark/Norway. I think we should have a Digiscrapping convention in Europe somewhere!!!

Jill...Utah, how pretty! I think that's pretty cool! I too think we should hae a Digiscrapping convention in Europe somewhere. I'd love to go to Northern Europe. I'm with you on Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Finland!!!!! It would be so awesome to have a big GDS convention. Wonder if this could ever happen?

Hugs,
    Theresa

Quote Originally Posted by 4man42 View Post
    Joplin, MO

My Dh's aunt and uncle live in Webb City!
    AMY

FREE AT LAST - DID AWAY WITH THE DRAMA!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Say "HELLO" to me ~ alfenner

Hellooooo, from Idahoooo! (Idaho Falls)

10. Hello everyone from little New Jersey
    ~Colie