shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Where in the World are You?

1. hi-ee from Oregon!

Hello! Do you have that cool map linked here that folks can pinpoint their place and add a photo? I was on-a-site the other day and found that- 'twas way-fun. I've lived in Oreygun for about 46 years. I think its the most beautiful place I've ever seen but then, I do love the rain!

2. Quote Originally Posted by NicholeAnn View Post
    I'm originally from Idaho and I'll be moving back there next summer. For now, I'm in Missouri.
    Oh, Hey! I was BORN a spud! Just outside Boise! Hello! Home-schooling! That's awesome!

I'm form Norway
    Blog Galleri Shop

---><---grab

It's so exciting being a part of such a diverse group. I am amazed at how scrapbooking can bring so many woman from around the world together. Hey we should try to pick a country and have a huge get together. now that would be fun. I'm up for anywhere since I love to travel!

Hugs,
    Theresa

5. New,from Maine

HI EVERYONE,I,M NADINE,AND GLAD TO BE HERE.

I'm from Goodland, KS!!!! The only person I know irl that digiscraps is my sil, and that's only because I got her hooked on it! hehe........she's jmgriffith on gds......
    AMY

FREE AT LAST - DID AWAY WITH THE DRAMA!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Say "HELLO" to me ~ alfenner

Amy, I'm from KC MO but I still think we live far apart. Is there a technical school there in Goodland? My DH says he thinks that's where his company gets some of their drafters from.

Hugs,
    Theresa

Yep, we're clear across the state! That would be us.......we have a good tech college here.......one of the top in the state for communications as well!
    AMY

FREE AT LAST - DID AWAY WITH THE DRAMA!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Say "HELLO" to me ~ alfenner

Our luck we live so close but so far. I need a digi friend that lives close by! LOL. Small world you know b/c your tech school is putting out great drafters, some of which go on to work w/ my DH who is a drafter for airport design.

Hugs,
    Theresa

I live in Northwest Florida - might as well be Alabama, though. But let's see, I've lived in New Orleans, Memphis, close to Virginia Beach VA, Durham NC, Columbia SC, Clarion PA, Boston for a few weeks. Yep, think that's about it..

Traci, how far are you from Clarion? - I seem to remember Mercer being pretty close. My family lived in Clarion for four years - I was there mostly during the summer because I was at college in North Carolina, but I did work at the Fashion Bug at the Clarion Mall - the pinnacle of my employment history!
    My blog - where everything is Absolute Poppycock