shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Welcome to Dylabel Designs! Our New GDS Designer!

1. Big Welcome to Dylabel Designs! Our New GDS Designer!

Wahoo!
    We are super excited to have Dylabel Designs (aka Belinda) join our GDS Designer team.
    You'll just love her products and her fun and friendly personality!

From Belinda..." Hi! My name is Belinda and I am a 36 year old mommy of 3 great kids and love of one awesome guy. I live in Erie PA but was born and raised in Colorado as an Army brat and traveled lots. I have been scrapbooking for about 8 years and have been digital for the last 4. I love negative spaces, anything purple, curled ribbon and anything purple (did I already say that?) I decided that this would be a great way to be able to stay home with my kids and still have a creative outlet...and create memories at the same time. I am so excited to be here and can't wait to get to know all of you!"

Take a peek at a few of her products in her store now.
    She's got lots more to add to the store so keep an eye out for new product announcements...

Oh and did we mention that everything in her store is on
    Special Introductory 35% off!

Check the store out!

Welcome Aboard Dylabel Designs!

Welcome Belinda! I love all your kits so far. And I LOVE purple!

woohoooo! Welcome! As I said in the other thread - can't wait to work with your kits!!!

Goody, another purple person!! Looking forward to the new purply kits! Welcome to the GDS team, Belinda.

Welcome Dylabel Designs to GDS. I am in love with your designs, and I too am a lover of all things purple. Your Berry Pistachio kit is fabulous. Look forward to many more of your beautiful creations.

Oh girls after my own purple heart...I even dream in purple:)

Does anyone not like purple? LOL. Hi Belinda! Love your kits and hope to see you often.
    mslib

Welcome to GDS! Your kits look awesome. I especially love the Boys Toys kit. I'm going to have to go check that one out.

Welcome Belinda!
    So glad to have you as part of our GDS family
    (i live in the Cleveland OH area and travel on by you several times a year on my way home to MA to visit)
    I have been eying your new kits in the shop -- so many goodies in one place!

Welcome to GDS .. love what I see so far and I can't wait to see more of your work in the store.