shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap Wednesday 10/21 9 PM EST

I'm here now, too. Hi everyone.

2. so glad you all could make it tonight! I've had a pretty crappy day myself and just lost a few pieces of the November GDS collab in my photoshop crash. So I'm multitasking.
    Snag me ---->

I am here, too. I am getting a warning message that one of my two drives is failing and to back up immediately.

4. alright now for those pictures.

2. choose 1-3 photos. Place one in the lower right side of page and take the rest and put them in the upper left side of the page. crop or reduce them to allow for plenty of pretty negative space in the middle of your layout.
    Snag me ---->

Quote Originally Posted by geniaBeana View Post
    so glad you all could make it tonight! I've had a pretty crappy day myself and just lost a few pieces of the November GDS collab in my photoshop crash. So I'm multitasking.
    That sucks. Always drives me crazy how you lose evewrything if you don't save, but then when you do save you lose the ability to step backward...needless to say I usually go with the not saving.

Dang, I don't know if I want to join in tonight. I am afraid all the computer problems are contagious, lol.

7. lol.
    Snag me ---->

Knock on wood but I've never had a problem however, we are taking a trip to California tomorrow and I bought a new external hard drive to back the one I have up in case.......I freak out about the airport security devices and how they might erase all my stuff.

9. It does seem like the computer problems are spreading around the group! lol

Hi ladies! Sorry I am late!