shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie

Hi everyone. I am a new digi scrapper but not new to the photo world. I have been an ameatur photographer for about 10 years and I have been scrapping for 16 years. I am self taught with photoshop and I am loving going digi. Anyway just wanted to say HELLO!

2. Big Welcome! So glad you're here, and it will be great to see your pages and get to know you!

Hello and welcome to GDS. Look forward to seeing your work in the gallery.

Welcome to GDS and can't wait to see your work inthe gallery. I am also an ameatur photographer and love everything that has to do with photography and photoshop.

Welcome to GDS! There are lots of fun challenges to enter and events like speed scraps periodically, so lots of chances to meet the friendly people here! Join in and say hi!

Welcome!

Welcome go GDS! I'm fairly new myself, but it hasn't taken long to learn lots and you'll find some helpful and kind folks here. I look forward to seeing your work in the gallery!

Welcome to GDS! This is where I learned to scrap almost 2 years ago. Can't wait to see your gallery.
    Cheri

Hello and welcome to GDS! I look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery.

Welcome! This is a great place to learn and make friends (I know - I've done both!) You'll enjoy it here:)

Welcome runnerdiva!!! GDS is a great site! I'm fairly new also and I'm enjoying everything the site has to offer!