shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Blue Grass Greetings!

1. Blue Grass Greetings!

I'm Susan Reynolds from beautiful Western Kentucky, USA near Kentucky Lake. We have a tiny micro farm where we raise a few chickens and two children - both boys - ages 14 later this month and 8. The vegetables come later in the month. I am a freight broker WAHM and wife. We just moved to KY in August, but both of us have family here. It is beautiful and I love it - especially the lovely cool weather we had last night and today. It's a far cry from very hot, but also wonderful and friendly, Oklahoma where we lived for 9 years.

I love to digi scrap and I love genealogy. Put the two together and I just disappear from the face of the earth. The two are perfect partners!

So glad to meet all of you!

Nice to meet you, Susan!

I have 3 kids at home - plus some adult kiddo's out of the house. A 15 y/o daughter in high school, my son will be 14 the day before Easter, and my yougest son is 5.

I see you have already been exploring GDS some, let us know if you have any questions and one of the friendly & helpful members is sure to help you out!!

Hey Susan! great to meet you! Looking forward to seeing your Los in the gallery :)

Hi Susan and welcome to GDS! I am a SAHM/rancher in southeastern Oklahoma. We lived 3 yrs in Paducah, beautiful area. I look forward to seeing your layouts.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

5. Welcome Susan, glad you found us! Hope you enjoy yourself and participate in the fun here! Looking forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Hiya Susan! Im from KY too (near lexington). Glad to have you here

Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here!

Welcome!!!! I hope you stay here is long and pleasurable for you!!!

Stephanie

9. Welcome to the site - there is a lot to do here - with real friendly members and admin staff.