shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/9 Speed Scrap STARTS HERE in..............

I'm here on the laptop. My son is raiding on my computer so we agreed I'd follow along for the first hour to get the instuctions using the laptop, then we'd switch the last hour.

OMGosh Cathy - I'd never sleep tonight if I ate all that chocolate!

3. Hey Stater!!!
    Cyn

4. my second time too....can't wait!

Here I am!

A hershey bar sounds good....

My Blog || My Twitter

7. The instructions are as follows:
    You'll receive 1 instruction every 10 minutes for the next hour. Artistic Interpretation is allowed, just let us in on how you got to where you ended up. Once the hour is up, you'll have another hour to upload your layout to the Miscellaneous Gallery (link will be posted later) and to link it back in this thread.
    If you're new, or lost, feel free to ask any question you like! I, or one of our fabulous SS Junkies will be happy to answer! DO NOT GET DISCOURAGED! Sometimes the steps might seem difficult...or sometimes they ARE difficult...don't give up! Pull our your Creative License and do what you feel, or go where it leads you :)...we don't want anyone to feel "lost"....the goal is to create a place where you can get your SS rush, and try something new! And honestly, some of my favorite pages were ones I threw together in a Speed Scrap! So enjoy!
    You will NOT be disqualified unless you don't post a layout...so what have you got to lose? Let's have some FUN!

Katie - does you son play WOW?

Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    Got mine already, hershey bar & M&M's and a root beer. I am ready to scrap, lol.
    Those wouldn't be PEANUT BUTTER M&M's would they...those are my FAVORITE :)

Quote Originally Posted by californiateri View Post
    OMGosh Cathy - I'd never sleep tonight if I ate all that chocolate!
    It was a mini hershey bar, that's why I had to go for the M & M's too, lol.