shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: 10/9 Speed Scrap STARTS HERE in..............

FINALLY finished my layout...whew!! I think I'm spent for the night!! I shall return with the leaving of love tomorrow...goodnight all...

2. Ladies, you are SPECTACULAR!! I've just come from our rockin' gallery, and I'm amazed by the creativity there! And we had a bunch of first timers and they rose to the challenge!!! And this one WAS a challenge!

So glad you all came....it was fun to get to know you a little better, and to see your beautiful art! I hope you'll come again next time!

I'm off to cut multiple heads of hair, and attend a business luncheon, but I"ll be back later to send out posting bonuses and announce the winner of the drawing!

Thanks everyone!

3. I agree - love all the different variations of the same instructions! Wonderful pages!! Thanks for a fun speed scrap!

Quote Originally Posted by californiateri View Post
    Isn't it just amazing how we all had the same instructions and they all look so different. I think that's so interesting.
    Cyn

Thanks for the wonderful speed scrap. It was a bit hectic gathering all of the elements, but the LO's turned out wonderful.

5. Ok!

Posting bonus has finally been sent out! If I missed you, or if you have any trouble with the link, please let me know!

AND

Now for the winner of the Gift Certificate!

Drum Roll.............................................. ...............................

agarzaldynrd!

Congrats Anna!

YAAY!!!! Thanks Jenn!!

CONGRATS agarzaldynrd!

Congrats Anna!

Congrats Anna!

My Blog || My Twitter

10. Congrats!!!
    Cyn