shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/9 Speed Scrap STARTS HERE in..............

I am surprised I am actually keeping up..headache..neck hurting...and all lol

My Blog || My Twitter

2. I'm actually keeping up woohoo!!

Quote Originally Posted by diamndprincz View Post
    I am surprised I am actually keeping up..headache..neck hurting...and all lol
    I feel for you, I had a bad headache this week and I was SOOOO glad when it went away.

You are making this hard for us who are directionally challenged. (After all I am someone who did a whole SS placing all my right handed elements on the left . . .)

wife, mother of 2 children and three cats

5. 1. Pick 2 papers. Think "monochromatic" - are all the hues (tints and shades) of a single color. Use one as your background, and use the other to create a slight curved shape along the left side of your page.
    2. Crop your photos into circular shapes, remembering that we want a close up, of the subject. Place one of the photos in the top right of the layout, one in the middle section, but NOT directly in the middle, and one in the bottom left section of your page. (If you only picked two photos, duplicate one).
    3. Use a piece of mesh, chickenwire, or lace (something see-through-ish) underneath the photo in the top righthand side of the page, and extending down the side.

DO NOT LET THIS NEXT STEP SCARE YOU!

For the next several steps, think clustering....I'll give you an item/or items and you use it, duplicating as many times as you'd like, in a cluster. keep in mind, however, that you'll want it LOOSELY clustered..you still want to see somme of the mesh/chickenwire/lace through the clustered items.
    4. Pick 3 different flowers, 2 different leaf elements, 3 "live" elements (representations of animals, insects, etc), 2 strings, a heart, a tag and something metal.

Okay I've made the shapes (curve, circles), but I can't access my mesh elements till I'm back on my computer (folders too big for laptop memory to run web browser, PS, and bridge in a huge folder on a network drive).

Wonder what the term is for murdering your spouse in self defense in my state, lol. He blew a breaker, so I now am starting over....and I was caught up.

8. Quote Originally Posted by SlidingKat View Post
    Okay I've made the shapes (curve, circles), but I can't access my mesh elements till I'm back on my computer (folders too big for laptop memory to run web browser, PS, and bridge in a huge folder on a network drive).
    Ah, the sacrifices we make for our children...LOL

going good so far!