shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey there!

Hybrid View

Hey there!

Hi!!! I'm following Joy and Gill from Do It Digi over to here... so I just wanted to say hi, and introduce myself!!

My name is Stephanie, and I'm 35 11/12(my bday is on Saturday...lol). I love in a tiny community in Ontario, Canada, and have been married to my wonderful dh Dave for nine and a half years. We have one child, Justin, who is the subject of most(if not all) of my layouts. We also have a three year old cocka-poo Buster who is more of a handful then Justin... still gotta love him though!!!

I have been digi scrapping for almost a whole year, and I'm hopelessly addicted!!! In the past year, I have filled twelve 20 page scrapbooks with my digital layouts, and I'm loving every minute of it!!

Well... that's enough about me, and I'm looking forward to this being my home away from home!!

Stephanie

Well, glad to have you over here Stephanie! Hope you enjoy how warm and inviting everyone is here :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Hi Stephanie... nice to meet you hun. Wow lots of LO's you have done. I look forward to seeing more of your stuff woo hoo

Hugs
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

Welcome Stephanie
    My oldest son is called Justin, too.
    Greetings from Germany!

Hi Steph - Glad you came on over - as I told you, everyone here is very friendly :) You'll love it here

6. Oh you are a SUPER scrapper! I'd love to find the time to make more than a couple per week, much less a whole album!! lol
    Well I'm glad you joined up with us! I think you will be very pleased, we're laid back, but what a lovely bunch of gals! WELCOME, and have fun!
    Ila

Spending time is inevitable.
    You're going to spend your time doing something.
    It might as well be something you want to do.
    ~ Peter McWilliams

That is a massive amount of layouts. Wow. Looking forward to seeing your work

welcome Steph. I am new here to. I followed Phoenix.
    Thats a lot of layouts. I am lucky if I can get 1 done a day.

Cheryl
    momma to Nic (5) and JJ (3) Wife to Gary
    My Blog
    My Gallery

Welcome Stephanie!!

I grew up in Kitchener! I live in Florida now, but it's always so exciting to meet someone from "home". lol. Look forward to getting to know you!!

wow Stephanie, 12 20-pg books???? You should win some kind of reward, Most Prolific Scrapper, or something like that! Welcome to GDSB, you'll LOVE it here!!
    Liz Pike

Blog updated Thursday October 19