shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey there!

Quote Originally Posted by strawbry_wine View Post
    wow Stephanie, 12 20-pg books???? You should win some kind of reward, Most Prolific Scrapper, or something like that! Welcome to GDSB, you'll LOVE it here!!
    I have to admit... some of those pages are done with quickpages, but still...lol... it also helped that I was on the design team at Do It Digi for six months too! That's why I got so many layouts done!

I'm sure that will slow down as I'm enjoying being involved in Justin's school, and we are also "purging" our house and getting rid of a lot of things!!!

It's great to meet all of you and thanks for the warm welcome!!!

Stephanie

Hey Lady - took your time, but better late then never!! Great to have you here sweety.

Yes....

Quote Originally Posted by beany View Post
    Hey Lady - took your time, but better late then never!! Great to have you here sweety.
    Beany... you are right as always...lol... better late then never!!!

I wanted to come on here a lot sooner but I have been so busy lately!!! Celebrating my birthday, volunteering at the school, cleaning(purging the house)! And they say SAHM don't work... HA!!!!

Hope everyone is well and thanks again for the well wishes!!!

Stephanie