shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap 10.8 - Thursday!!! CHANGED to 10/9..FRIDAY!!!

Yeah! I can come! Thursday is just not the best night for me.

wife, mother of 2 children and three cats

2. Roger that! tomorrow it is! Supposed to go to a football game tomorrow, but I'm trying to find an excuse out of it since it'll be cold and wet. When I could be inside in a nice, warm, cozy speed scrap - LOL

Quote Originally Posted by briarwoodpups View Post
    Roger that! tomorrow it is! Supposed to go to a football game tomorrow, but I'm trying to find an excuse out of it since it'll be cold and wet. When I could be inside in a nice, warm, cozy speed scrap - LOL

Here is your PERFECT excuse!! I LOVE football, but cold and wet...blech!! Absolutely NO comparison, Jayne...this is like free therapy!! See ya'll tomorrow night!! Whoo hoo!!

How many hours until the SS?? I'm needing some SS therapy to cheer me up on this rainy day....

5. Quote Originally Posted by kcsimpson99 View Post
    How many hours until the SS?? I'm needing some SS therapy to cheer me up on this rainy day....
    We have.........6 hours, 10 minutes, 32 seconds!

See ya there!!

Quote Originally Posted by SparkysGirl View Post
    I'm gonna try to join! This will be my second speed scrap ... didn't do so hot the first time, so I want to try again! It's FUN!!!!
    Lisa, I didn't do well at all my first speed scrap. I couldn't keep up no matter how hard I tried. They are very addictive and I have to use "artistic interpretation" quite a lot but it's lots of fun.

7. Quote Originally Posted by tbcarter2002 View Post
    Lisa, I didn't do well at all my first speed scrap. I couldn't keep up no matter how hard I tried. They are very addictive and I have to use "artistic interpretation" quite a lot but it's lots of fun.
    That's what it's all about though, Terri and Lisa!! Not how many "cookie cutter" pages we can come up with, but the variety and uniqueness of the pages derived from the same instructions! It's AMAZING! Artistic Interpretation ROCKS!

Hope to see you there!

That's what so cool Jenn! It never ceases to amaze me how a group of people, given the same directions, can come up with so many DIFFERENT layouts. I love it!

I am soooo ready for the speed scrap. This has been a whirlwind week for me and I need to relax with some good scrapping therapy and "artistic Interpretion".!!!!

Any hints about what type of photo we might want to have ready??? I need all the help I can get.
    mslib