shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brag Book Exchange - Andrea's Flower Fizz

Brag Book Exchange - Andrea's Flower Fizz

Hi Everyone! I have the next brag book exchange for you! I'm featuring my new Flower Fizz Page Kit. Here are some previews:

The kit is 25% off for the exchange. You can find it here.

When you complete and submit at least one layout with this kit, you will receive all of the quick pages submitted by participants along with the following quick pages created by me:

Additionally, if you use a template from my Classic 50 Brag Book Template Bundle #02, you will also receive 6 additional full sized templates. Here is a preview of the classic bundle:

This bundle is on sale 67% off for the exchange. That's 50 brag book templates for only $5!! You can find them here.

Here is a preview of the 6 bonus templates you will receive when you use a template from the classic bundle above to create your quick page:

Guidelines: UPLOADING GUIDELINES HAVE CHANGED SO PLEASE READ

* Each participant will submit at least 1, 4X6 brag book page but not more than 3 using this kit only (but you may include any commercial use supplies as well). Please put all of your pages on 1 preview page to upload to the gallery to prevent any non-participants from using these pages.
    * Sign-ups are requested for this so that we know who is working on pages. Reply here to say you are planning on participating.
    * Layouts should be created and saved at 4" x 6" and 300ppi starting with a transparent background. Your photo areas should be transparent when you are done.
    * If you are not familiar with the process of creating a quick page, we have a couple of tutorials to help you in this area: Paint Shop Pro & Photoshop
    * If you are unable to create a .png file, please design your quick page by creating your layout and using a white or black area (whichever is of most contrast to your layout) for the photo placements. Save your layout as a flattened .jpg file at full resolution (unless you are submitting a png file already). Please share this file and then post in this thread that you need help poking the holes for the pictures and I will help do those for you.
    * Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumName_KitName_bb1.png so as an example, mine would be goldscraps_flowerfizz_bb1.png.
    * Post your preview of your bb pages all on one layout at 600x600 and upload it to the Brag Book Exchange Gallery for everyone to see!
    * I will need the .png file(s) at the full 4X6 size for each brag book page you submit. Please do not upload the preview to the QP folder below...just the png quick page files.

****NEW***: In an effort to get you the albums much quicker after the exchange is over, we're implementing a new way for us to share the files.
    * Please upload JUST THE FULL PNG FILES to the Flower Fizz exchange folder.
    * Toward the bottom of the screen you will see an "Upload Files" small window. Click the browse button inside there and navigate to your PNG files and choose that to upload.
    * Your computer will then upload the file so it may take a minute or two. After the upload is completed, you will not see anything in this folder or even see anything to tell you it was successful but I'll let you know if there's a problem.
    * Please post here that you uploaded so I can make sure it came through OK.
    * Once the exchange is over, I will figure out who hasn't uploaded or has a problem with their files and when all is good will make it so that you can see all the files that everyone uploads and then you can download them!
    * The submission deadline for this round is end of the day on October 15th 2009. Please have your images posted and uploaded by then so I can get them out to everyone. I will be sending out all of the bonuses for this on October 17th.

I hope you enjoy this exchange and like the new kit!

Participants:
    wilma730 - 2 pages
    scrappinsass - 2 pages
    RNMeow - 2 pages
    linds_lim - 1 page
    lgameau - 1 page
    Gem - 1 page
    eb2177 - 2 pages
    donakat - 2 pages
    bunnyscrap - 1 pages
    Last edited by Andrea; 10-17-2009 at 09:52 PM.

2. This is gorgeous, Andrea! I just LOVE IT!

Look how cute! Great kit, Andrea, and super bonus!!

4. This is soooo pretty Andrea. I am in! I LOVE your Brag book templates!
    Catalina

<----Check out our new CT BLOG

I plan on doing a couple BB pages for this challenge.

I love doing BB this is a beautiful kit!

7. I LOVE Flower Fizz!!!

I am in LOVE with this new kit and I am soooo excited to get in on this QP exchange! Here is my preview and I have uploaded to the 4shared file. Let me know if there is a problem. Thanks for hosting this Andrea. :)
    Catalina

<----Check out our new CT BLOG

love your BB pages Cat!
    The colors in the kit are those in my dd's halloween costume, last year
    i still haven't made the album i was planning on making, so this is perfect for me

Love this new gorgeous kit Andrea!!

I made two QPs, and posted here. My individual BB pages are also posted: Alex in Pensacola and New Bed!