shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello Ladies

Talking Hello Ladies

Hello Ladies, My name is Michelle and I am from Upstate NY. I am married to a wonderful man and I am the prroud mom to 4 terrific kids. I also have a beautiful granddaughter.
    I am fairly new to scrapbooking but I really enjoy doing it. I have so much to learn.

I am looking forward to getting to know you and learning from all your beautiful work

2. Welcome - you'll love it here!
    ~Photocowgirl

Good Morning Michelle and welcome to GDS! 4 kids (me too..lol) - you have lots of scrapping subjects - can't wait to see that beautiful granddaughter too!

Holler if you need anything!

4. Welcome, Michelle :-)

Glad to have you here and look forward to seeing your pages in the gallery!

Thanks for the warm welcome Ladies. I am finding myself around on the site and I will add a my LO to the Gallery.

Wlcome Michelle. You are going to love it here. Jump in to the different monthly challenges and take a class if you think you need it. That's what I did just about 8 months ago and I learned so very much. Have fun and I'm looking forward to seeing your los.

Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    Wlcome Michelle. You are going to love it here. Jump in to the different monthly challenges and take a class if you think you need it. That's what I did just about 8 months ago and I learned so very much. Have fun and I'm looking forward to seeing your los.
    Thank You.

I guess I should mention that I use the Gimp program, so if anyone can help me with the program it would be greatly appreciated

Welcome, Michelle, lots of friendly people and fun challenges here, so jump right in!

Hi Michelle,

Welcome, I don't know Gimp, I use Photoshop, but I wanted to say you should look for the daily download each day. The designers generously provide wonderful freebies which will inspire you and get you going!

Ravelle

Welcome Michelle! I know you will love it here, it's a very friendly community. I look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery.