Results 101 to 110 of 148
09-25-2009, 06:01 PM #101GDS Admirer
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
Gotcha! It's nice to be able to use creative interpretation
09-25-2009, 06:02 PM #102
I m glad this one is a bit easier. I have not done an SS in a while and I was waiting for really difficult. This is pushing me outside the box a bit but not tooo much.Brenda
09-25-2009, 06:03 PM #103
Hi Brenda, Cathy and the rest of you...busy as a little bee here...always catching up!! Love the new kit, Shushybye, Chanin!!
Chanin...two of my favorite words...CREATIVE INTERPRETATION!! Where would I be with out it?? LOL!!Amy
09-25-2009, 06:04 PM #104
OK, this is it!
1. Find 2 photos for your page - you can do anything you want to them, or nothing at all!!
2. Get 3 papers for you LO, one must be a patterned paper. But you can use whichever one you want for your background and then use the others as Paper Strips.
3. OK, before we get any further, find some Word Art for your LO, or make your own! If you are using Shushybye, there is some great FREE word art in the forum under Designer Announcements.
4. Use at least 6 flowers in your LO. They can be the same or different flowers.
5. Use some stitches and ribbons in your LO.
6. Now use buttons and/or staples on your LO, at least 2.
7. Now add anything else you think your LO needs to complete it!! That's it!
You have until 11pm EST to post your LO in the Speed Scrap Gallery and then come back here and link it up!! Hope you had fun!!
I may be in and out until 11pm, one of my girls is up now...ugh! But I will check in with you later!
09-25-2009, 06:04 PM #105
Hiya Terri and Jayne!!Amy
09-25-2009, 06:05 PM #106
Oh dear, is it all over?
09-25-2009, 06:06 PM #107
Hey Chanin, can I still play? Always late to these dinner time chats...
09-25-2009, 06:06 PM #108
09-25-2009, 06:07 PM #109
Hi Dona. Easy SS tonight, you can catch up with no problem.
09-25-2009, 06:08 PM #110