shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sept 23 ~ Scrap and Chat with Jenn

1. Sept 23 ~ Scrap and Chat with Jenn

Join Dancing Princess Designs for an hour of fun as we tour the site, chat and collect 20 keywords to Scrap a super Layout. You'll have until Midnight EST to post your page to the gallery. Participants will receive a posting bonus and be entered to win a $5 gift certificate! Don't miss out on the FUN!! Tomorrow, Sept 23 at 12 noon EST in the GDS Chat room.
    Catalina

<----Check out our new CT BLOG

Got my reminder set already. Can't wait. I love Jenn's Scrap-n-Chats.

Gee, these sound like SO much fun. I wish I could join in but alas, I am at work that time of day and would never be able to keep up. I can't wait to see all the great layouts I know ya'll will produce.

too bad i'm home schooling then as this sounds like fun

YES ...my first chat like this since I have been back on the internet wagon again. Unless something happens,I will be there. I am so excited to be back here at GDS.

That is so awesome!
    Thanks for the reminder Cat!

Oh, me, me, me! Hopefully, the kiddos will go down for their naps without problems and I can join in.
    Mari

Proudly CT for:

8. I don't want to miss it this time!!

Ok - an hour to go. That's enough time to get the dogs outside and finish up this other project so I can have some fun!

Phooey! bad timing for me but it sounds like great fun! Enjoy, ladies.
    mslib

I almost forgot this was today! Thankfully I can be there!